Friday 17 August 2007

Amazing Natural Meditation Resources

Amazing Natural Meditation Resource

'Product Review: Matt Clarkson's Secrets of Meditation,Health & Manifestation'


As a great believer in the power of Relaxation to boost our creativity and well-being, I was delighted to use Matt Clarkson’s Secrets of Meditation, Health and Manifestation programme.


He explains numerous different meditation techniques, which is very refreshing to find. He appreciates that different things work for different people and guides you to go at your own pace.

It's ideal for anyone with an interest in meditation, self-growth and personal
development as well as anyone suffering from stress, anxiety or depression.

I really enjoyed this programme, particularly the 30 minute one and found myself in a very deep state of relaxation. It was really wonderful. I think I might have even nodded off to sleep. I felt really refreshed when I had finished and had a fresh flow of creativity on a project I was working on.

As a regular meditator I found the sections on the history and practice of meditation a bit un-interesting. I wanted to get straight to the meditation and relaxation parts because those are the bits I most enjoy.

There are several different meditations you can do, ranging from a couple of minutes up to 30 minutes. This is great because you can pick and choose what you want to do, depending on how much time you have got.

They are very easy to do and Matt’s soothing voice gently guides you into a state of relaxation.


As part of a pre-publication special, Matt is offering a big discount on his 'Secrets of Meditation' program for a limited time.

When you visit the site, you'll also get a free meditation e-course with tips and techniques straight
to your inbox.

Check it out here:

Secrets of Meditation

With abundant blessings

Amanda Goldston Abundance Coach

P.S. Secrets of Meditation can make a big difference to your stress levels and creativity.

Secrets of Meditation., Health and Manifestation


No comments: