Friday 20 July 2007

How I made my first dollar online

I am sure that you, like me, have heard all the stories of people making fantastic amounts of money online and wondered how they REALLY did it- and more importantly how I could do the same.

It is often said that making the first dollar or pound or whatever is the hardest and it is. This is because you have to learn what you are doing and that involves can involve a lot of trial and error.

It took me nearly 2 years to make that elusive first dollar. Everyone has to start somewhere.

What do Joe Vitale, Mark Joyner, David Garfinkel, Pat O'Bryan and Amanda Goldston have in common?


We have all made money online and we all had to start with that first dollar.

OK , at the moment the first four have considerably more zeros on the end of their pay-checks. The only difference between me- or you - is time.

As many of you know I have been working with Pat O'Bryan and the Portable Empire University to create and market my own downloadable products.

I have started to have some success with my first 2 products- Creative problem Solver and Clear Limiting Beliefs


C0-author a book with my heroes!

And now, I am a co-author with all of the people above of a soon to be released book called

"How I made my first dollar online"


How cool is that?

The great thing about this book is that is not only has chapters from the Internet Marketing great, it also has chapters from ordinary people like me.

People who have learnt how to make $1, $20, $100 , $500, $1000 or more. That may not sound like a lot of money, but that can make a big difference to monthly pay check.

Especially if that has come in from something where you have done the work once and then continue to get paid with it.

There is lots to learn from the people who are already fabulously successful. Most success books tell us to follow in the footsteps of the people who done what want to do.

Yes, great strategy.

Sometimes, to me at least, those people seem so far away from where I am that I can't relate to them.

I can, however, relate to someone who has $1 online and can show me how me how to do the same and then build on it.

I believe there is also a lot we can learn from people who are just starting out.

Watch for the book coming out very soon. It has lots of brilliant stuff in there.

"How I made by first $1 online" by Joe Vitale, Mark Joyner, David Garfinkel, Pat O' Bryan, Amanda Goldston and others..."


I will let you know as soon as it is released.
With abundant blessings
Amanda Goldston

P.S. That first $1 online can then lead to the next and the next. It is easy when you know how and you have got someone like Joe Vitale, Pat O 'Bryan and Mark Joyner to guide you

No comments: