Saturday 9 June 2007

June Newsletter

Hi all

The June Newsletter is a bit behind this month as we have chosen to live in chaos for a month.

We have been planning to move to the South West of England, however that looks as if the timing is not yet quite right.

We spent two weeks having the whole house fixed up, painted and decorated. Yes- in true Goldston style, we did the whole lot in one go!

At one point I remarked that "perhaps the next time we decorated, we would do what normal people do and... ( I was going to say "do one room at a time")...

Stephanie chipped in and finished the sentence for me .. "and we'll go to the Bahamas for the week"- that's my girl!!!

Divine Timing

When we desperately want something to happen, it can be very hard to accept that perhaps the timing is not quite right at this very moment. There had been issues over trying to rent our house out in order to move and then the estate agent (realtor) gave us a much lower sale valuation than we expected.

Hmmm... someone trying to tell me something maybe?

Then Greg told me he had imagined a Christmas Tree in one (now clutter free) corner of the room.

Christmas Tree??? In May???

Since I stopped fretting about moving, other things have started to flow. Perhaps that was an excuse not to be doing the things I know I really needed to be doing.

Queen of Procrastination

I have discovered a real talent I have never acknowledged before- a great ability to find other things to do other than the important stuff.

I went on a fantastic workshop last weekend to deal with just that issue and I will tell you all about it shortly.

Lesson of the Month

My lesson this month has been to focus on the IMPORTANT stuff, to do one thing at a time and complete it before I go onto the next one.

There is loads of new things coming up which I will tell you about shortly.
That's all for now
With abundant blessings
Amanda Goldston

No comments: