Tuesday 19 June 2007

$891 in sales in 7 days- totally passive!

One of the most common questions I get is about Creating Financial Abundance.

Part of that is about allowing ourselves to receive the good that is our birthright and part of it is about finding a suitable vehicle for creating wealth.

In my case it also had to be something I could start for almost no money, because I didn't have any.

Here is something that has worked for me.
It may - or may not- work for you.

I have just made 33 sales of a $27 ebook in 7 days- totally passive!- $891 in sales from 1 email!

My family and I were on holiday at the time, in a place where there is no internet access and I didn't even know that had happened.

6 months ago, I could never have written a statement like that.

I first came across Pat O Bryan in 2006 when I bought a set of his UNseminar 1 DVDs and CDs.

Like most fantastic material I had bought I never watched them.

In January 2007 I was at rock bottom. Due to a series of different events, my family and I started 2007 with $80 to our name.

Pat announced a competition to be mentored by him to build a Portable Empire Business. A business creating and selling my own products and making a PASSIVE Income, wherever I was in the world.

It took me all of 10 seconds to read and REPLY to that email and to write and post a letter to Pat, explaining why he should pick me.

That was the first lesson I learnt on my Success Journey- Speed of ACTION is King in Business Success.

I was so thrilled when I got the email to say I had been accepted.
8th March 2007 was my start date.

So far, since being a part of this amazing programme:
- I have defined the things I am PASSIONATE and KNOWLEDGEABLE about and have come up with my niche of "Intuition and Inspiration in Life and Business"
- I have written my ebook of "Develop Your Intuition in Business through Tarot" which is currently being edited
-I have shown a couple of people a product on "Clear Limiting Beliefs" that I had previously created. That product was then refined, the workbook updated, the sales letter updated and I put it on Clickbank.
- Pat promoted it for me, which is where a lot of the sales came from
- It was reviewed by Susan Denham on her site, www.beyondbrainwaves.com
-It has also been chosen to be a bonus product for another member, Amy Grant, who I met through the forum.

I am in the process of helping my kids get their own Portable Empire Businesses up and running and of helping other family members.

I have learnt so much about myself and have identified a lot of the reasons why I have given up in the past.

This is the most amazing place, as the people are so helpful and supportive.
I have tried for several years to make a success of Internet Marketing - on my own- and it has fallen flat on its face.

I have also had the opportunity to write a chapter for one of Pat's books.

I have made more progress in 3 months than I have done in 3 years. That is thanks to Pat O Bryan and the Portable Empire University.

Now I have tasted success, I can replicate that with other products and I am now well on my way to having my dream of multiple streams of passive income, wherever I am.

If I can do it, you too can create Your Own Portable Empire

Please have a look. It is well worth it, and NO, it won't break the bank!
With abundant blessings
Amanda Goldston

No comments: