Friday 11 December 2009

Tarot Author and Coach

Hello again,

I am in the process of collecting together all my business profiles and blogs that I have written over time, so that they all point to one place.

I have also realized where my true passions lie in terms of business and I am now updating these various pages to reflect this.

I have had an interest in Tarot cards and how they can help us in our lives for over 16 years. I have used Tarot cards extensively in my own life and in my coaching practice in several ways.

Tarot Cards can be very useful for looking at the way things are unfolding IF no changes are made or no-one makes any different decisions. However that is not fixed and we have the free will to make the ultimate decisions for ourselves.

Tarot Cards can be very useful for clarifying your thinking about an issue, as well as for confirming your own intuitive prompts. Sometimes seeing things visually laid out in front of us can make a huge difference to our thinking. Sometimes the solution can, quite literally, be staring us in the face.

Tarot Cards can be used to empower people or to dis-empower and I am a great believer that, if used correctly, they can be a very valuable tool in our personal growth toolbox.

Over time I have listened to various "marketing gurus" who have told me that Tarot does not fit in with business and that telling people that I have a passion for Tarot Cards would do me more harm than good from a professional perspective.

Actually I have come to realise that is not the case. Some of that negativity came from their own perceptions and some of it from me not trusting in my own judgment.

The things that have given me the most pleasure over the last few months have been writing and publishing my Book, "Develop Your Intuition Through Tarot" and creating an audio course by the same name.

I was in my element when I created the "Easy Learn Tarot Audio Course" because I talked for over 6 hours about the Rider Waite deck of Tarot Cards, including explanations of the cards, how they combine with each other different spreads, including the Celtic Cross Spread and the 21 Card Romany Spread.

I did a further 3 hours of sample readings, which included 13 different readings, using different combinations of the Major and Minor Arcana of the Rider Waite deck of Tarot cards.

I have loved writing articles about Tarot and feel very proud to publish them.

So I think it is safe to say, Teaching People Row to Read Tarot Cards is my Passion.

You can find out all about me and Tarot on my website. There are tarot articles and videos, as well as a FREE card of the day Tarot Card Reading and my Learn Tarot blog.

www.LearnTarotOnline.com

Please come and say Hello!
With abundant blessings.
Amanda Goldston
Tarot Author and Coach

No comments: